Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thomas learning new things

Today, I was playing with Thomas.  I looked away for a second, but when I turned around, Thomas had done this with his blocks


I was impressed, but I realized that this could have been a fluke.  So next I asked him, "Who is your favorite person?"  It took him a couple minutes, but soon he had this spelled out.

While Lucky is a dog and not a person, I overlooked this technicality, taken aback by my son's new skill. So, heeding his first message, I fed him.

After eating, I put Thomas back down on the floor with his blocks.  This was his next word.


I thought that was strange.  I had just changed his diaper.  "You're not stinky, are you?" I asked Thomas.  His reply                                                                                                                                                           



The kid clearly didn't know what he was talking about.  I promptly put his blocks away and put him down for a nap.                                                                                                                                                          

1 comment: